Linggo, Setyembre 15, 2013

May The North Be With You

 

North has a special vibe, a special flavour, a special scent. United by our differences, separated by none.

As the Northerrific team officially disbands and I have to distribute the other kids to other homes, I cannot help but feel the sting of separation.  But I have to remind everyone, we are not separating, we are just widening our reach and sharing ourselves, carrying with us the North vibe anywhere and everywhere we go.

There is pride in being part of the Northerrific team.  The kids give me so much pride and fulfilment.  I don’t see myself as the leader on top of it all.  I see myself as a charm being surrounded and protected by heroes.  These heroes go to battle day-in and day-out, performing their best to protect the North name.

 Some of them may move to be Southastics, Shawstoppers or remain to be Gilmore Girls, but at the end of it all, the North Vibe will be the pride of us all.

All the glam and posh, the wit and humor, May the North be with you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento