Pangasinan is not known for pristine, white beaches and classy resorts. Lingayen beach for one, does not display this at all. The sand is gray, making the water appear murky.
El Puerto Marina Resort has a pool as alternative to the beach, especially if you prefer more privacy. ( The beach was in no way crowded, it even appeared deserted to me.- at the time of our stay) It is at least a 100m walk from the resort going to the beach, no shaded pathways whatsoever. So should you decide to go to the beach, make sure you have your sunblock on already. Or, wait for the resort's golfcart to take you there.
The beach is public. You may see some locals having their time on the beach too.
At certain times of the year, you can surf. Though the time we went there, the waves were only good for body surfing. Also, there was no lifeguard to watch, thus I decided not to ride the waves. The resort have a few boards for rent, just in case.
Rooms are ok considering the rate.
The restaurant serves ok food, nothing too special for me. I am not much of an eater anyway. I can thrive on standard breakfast of tapsilog, cornsilog and the like. But for those who are into seafoods, you might want to check out the catch for the day, you might chance on something you like and cooked fresh.
The resort also has a mini-ATV route which I can only recommend for kids probably 10-15 y/o, otherwise I find the route too boring.
Parking space inside the resort is spacious and secured, no worries on that.
They do have a spa, but I was not able to try it.
If you are from Manila and you have no other reason to go Lingayen Pangasinan, this resort is not the type that you will go to. But if you have a reason, like us, we are from another town in Pangasinan and we are on a family visit, then I can suggest you try visiting the place for some rest and recreation.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento